kojibeya

Monday, September 19, 2005

One Month

Today is my one-month anniversary for coming back to the US! It has been so fast, busy and difficult...I think that making my artwork is no problem because this time I came back to study here and I strongly believe my artwork(or myself), however the things, like getting art materials or to art stores, gave me a difficult moment. Since I don't have a car, my transportation is metro and bus. Here in the US, most people have a car and if they try to explain the direction, their idea is by a car, of course. My professor or classmates offer me their ride, but sometimes I need to get there spontaneously. Fortunately, my English has been getting better if I compare with myself five years ago. I do still have my English difficulty but I can call them, I can surf by internet, or I can ask people. I know it is a baby step but things will be going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home