kojibeya

Monday, May 08, 2006

Screenprints (Conversation II III)

I am happy with this prints. I like the way my subject and background engaged each other, and there is a interesting space between them. Moreover, I printed different colors. I usually print with color except black,
but in the bottom print, I printed with black in the beginning, then printed with white. I think this is very successful because my print seems to come out from the paper, and I feel the print is more painterly.
I always thought black is too strong for my art, but since I know how to layer colors, I would like to try using black.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger 小島舞/Mai Kojima said…

    コメントありがとうございます。(作品と英語の文章も!!)
    ブログを見てくれる人がいる!と思うと更なるやる気がでてきます!!
    学校は夏休みですが、頑張って制作してまた作品をアップしたいと思います。

     

Post a Comment

<< Home